By completing the registration form below, you agree to the above Terms & Conditions, as well as the rules and details listed below. For questions, please call 205.763.1006 option 1
• Vendor Fee: $50 Merchandise & Food by Aug. 1 or $75 after or on-site registration.
• Set-Up Time: All vendors must be set-up and open no later than 9am and remain open until 4 pm. Food Vendors must remain open from 9am-5 pm, unless otherwise allowed by organizer.
• All vehicles must be parked in designated areas no later than 8:30am
• Vehicle re-entry will only be allowed after 4pm through designated areas, as directed by event organizers. This is for the safety of attendees at the festival.
• Spaces: 10x10 spaces will be marked by name and by number
• Extra Spaces: If more than one space is needed, please call to verify availability (extra space may be charged)
• Merchandise should be of the new/art/craft/antique/collectible/vintage merchandise type or food/drink vendor.
• Direct Sales/Food vendors MUST call to verify space PRIOR to mailing form and payment.
• If Direct Sales/Food vendors mail form without verifying space, your entry will be returned.
• The vendor is responsible for all tables, tents, power, water, etc. (we cannot accommodate power or water access.) If using a generator, please understand that the generator must be 70dB or less.
• Vendors are responsible for taxes, as regulated by local, state, & federal law.
• Non-vending businesses who wish to set up a booth for advertising/promotional purposes may complete a form as a vendor and note intentions in "Message" area of form below